We grow seven different mushrooms.
- Blue Oyster
- Brown Oyster
- Lions Mane
- King Trumpet
Blue Oyster Mushrooms
- Clustered together, they look like a floral bouquet. They add a desirable fleshy texture to dishes. Their shelf-life is short, so use them quickly.
Brown Oyster Mushrooms
- Clustered with thick edible stems. These brown oyster mushrooms are sometimes called Italian Oyster. Their texture is firm yet not as thick as King Trumpet mushrooms.
Lion's Mane Mushrooms
- Fluffy and white, this mushroom holds its density and shape well when cooked. The texture is very similar to lobster, but with an earthy flavor.
King Trumpet Mushrooms (cold season only)
- Thick edible stems are firm and very meaty when cooked. Seasonal mushroom offered only during the cold growing season.
- The velvety spongy caps have a strong woodsy, meaty flavor when cooked.
- Hens of the woods, have a strong umami flavor. They are highly sought after by top chefs and have an intense flavor and a firm texture.
- Beautifully colored caps have an orange gradient with white freckles. These have a nutty flavor soft cap, that have crunchy edible stems.